Is patience really a virtue? When we feel stuck in our lives, it is difficult for us to be patient. We are impatient with others, with ourselves and with time.
Sometimes we are faced with circumstances that are beyond our control. Other times the source of our feeling stuck comes from within.
Our negative habitual thinking has been firmly imprinted in our minds. We can become our own worse enemy when it comes to developing patience.
Here are some tips to become more patient~
· Be kind to yourself
· Ask for support
· Trust your intuition – it will always steer you in the right direction
· Release your resistance – go with the flow
· Don’t rush into making hasty decisions – think, and think again
· Change what can be changed
· Be in the present moment with things that you cannot change
· Get clear about your desires
· Take baby steps when necessary